Monday, March 18, 2013

CT weather strikes again

First there was a hurricane, then winter storm Nemo, and now there's another storm that's canceled my CLC meeting tonight.

CLC stands for Connecticut Library Consortium and through this organization there are various roundtables, showcases, and offerings that are available to CT residents. There are also physical libraries that can pay to belong to the consortium that they get a good amount of perk too. The consortium is particularly helpful to new librarians because of roundtables like the one I co-chair (Newbie roundtable), and the fact that a large majority of job offerings are posted on this site. It actually helped me get the job I have now.

Tonight was suppose to be the YA library showcase and I had a whole list of questions and topics that I wanted brought up but it looks like we're going to have to reschedule and I'm going to have to eat the sugar cookies I made for tonight all by my self. Shucks *teeheehee*.

Well I'll be sure to update when we actually have the meeting  because I'm sure there's going to be a ton of info. that I'll want to ramble about :)

1 comments:

  1. I can't wait for our rescheduled meeting in May. I love to talk about Teen Services!

    ReplyDelete