Thursday, March 14, 2013

Success!!

So my program last night was a success. We had computer game night. I had six girls, which again, wasn't a lot but we're building these program from scratch. This department was not in the greatest of place and we would have NO attendance to the few program that this department provided.

I found a lot of games on Sporkle.com and other websites like that one. I split the attendees up into two groups and plugged my computer up into the project that we have in the community room and had kids shout out the answers to the game on the screen. We had games like name that website icon, word jumble, top 100 commonly used words, finish the Disney quote and more. I was terrified that I wouldn't have enough games and things would get weird but I we didn't even have time to get through all the ones I had and everyone said they had fun so I declare last nights program a success!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment