Tuesday, July 9, 2013

No Time

There doesn't seem to be time for anything this summer. At first I though, alright things have calmed down after the Summer Read Kickoff I'll have plenty of time to blog, now my co-worker is moving so I'm alone for a bit (although my boss does come out to help). Now I've just learned how to set up carts to place orders in Baker and Taylor and transfer the information in those carts to excel spreadsheets for tech services (so that's on my plate), not to mention trying to figure out what to do about anime club for August and the months that follow, although I'm pretty sure I'm just going to have to split it into two different clubs (Anime Club for older teens, and Jr. Anime Drawing Club). I have to begin getting my brain together because starting in September I'll be in charge of Monday morning story times, so I have to go back to researching that, not to mention that's when classes begin again.

So there's my rant about life, I'm going to go scan in some book now. Toodles :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment