Saturday, December 21, 2013

Goodreads To Read List

So I'm done with classes until early February, so what's my plan you ask... why reading of course. A friend and I have a two person book club, we read a book and then Skype each other and geek out about whatever the book for that month is. This month we read Me, and Earl, and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews, and next month we're reading How to Love by Katie Cotugno.When deciding what book to read I tend to look at my Goodreads "to read" list to see if anything sparks my interest. When I last looked at my list I had 32 books... 32 books... how did that even happen?? Going down the list here are a few:

Death, Dickinson, and the Demented Life of Frenchie Garcia by Jenny Torres Sanchez
Girl of Nightmares (Anna Dressed in Blood #2) Kendare Blake
Paper Towns- John Green
Sever- Lauren DeStefano
My Name is Rapunzel- K.C. Hilton
Hunger- Michael Grant
Never Fade- Alexandra Bracken
Two Boys Kissing- David Levithan
Hex Hall- Rachel Hawkins

There are many many more. I went through the list trying to find books to delete and I just couldn't do it. I want to read them all!!!!

I may have a problem :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment