Friday, February 7, 2014

Feature and Follow Friday # 8



Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.

Question of the Week: If you could read a book for the “first time” again, which book would it be? Why?


16101128
I think I would read The 5th Wave again. I loved that book, and I don't even like alien stories. It was just so good!! There was so much action, and there were so many questions to be answered. My mind still races when I think about it. I'm dying to read the second book.

3 comments:

  1. This one is on my TBR and I am psyched to read it! Now that you say it's that good I'm gonna have to read it faster!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    New follower via Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 5th Wave looks really good! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much you'd want to read it again. Thank you for stopping by my blog and following. Already a follower on GFC, but I added BL in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see this everywhere but have never given it a chance. I'll put it on my TBR, though! Thanks for stopping by my FF. New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete