Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday




Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine.

15749186
To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all. (Goodreads)


I've heard good things about this book. I look forward to reading it!
Set to release April 22, 2014

8 comments:

  1. I've been seeing it around a lot, sounds like a fun cute one! Thanks for stopping by mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! Yeah, it seems like a light fun read :)

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to this one, too! I love the cover, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't liked Han's other books but this one sounds so good that I'll probably give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of the other books, but I have high hopes for this one.

      Delete
  4. I've seen this one around a lot and have been *really* wanting to read it. (Sorry I'm so late stopping back by! I've had to unexpectedly go out of town. :) )

    ReplyDelete