Monday, March 17, 2014

Liebster Award

Thank you OlgiaLikesFood @ Orange Owls and Books for nominating me!

The Rules!
  1. List 11 Facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the 11 questions put forward by whoever nominated you.
  3. Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers. They must have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin' (or their preferred method). You cannot re-nominate the blog that nominated you.
  4. Go to their blog and inform them that they have been nominated!

11 Facts About  Me:
  1. I'm the oldest of three
  2. I'm afraid of cows
  3. I drink so much coffee that I'll probably drown in it one day.
  4. One day my friend Jenn threw the Anne Bishop Black Jewel books at me and I've loved fantasy books ever since.
  5. I have lived in six states
  6. I use to work at Disney World
  7. I worked on Sesame Street Live for three days and it was real weird.
  8. One day during a silent raffle, I stood by the table and begged people to stop bidding on an autographed Globe Trotters ball so I could buy it for my brother for Christmas.
  9. There mere presence of a spider can and will make me cry
  10. I believe in fairies and mermaids with everything I am.
  11. When in my car, I sing real loud and pretend I'm a rock star.
11 Questions for me to answer :
What is your favorite song and why?
We Are Golden my MIKA because he dances crazy around his room in the music video.

Why Book Blogging?
I began looking up book reviews when trying to decide what to buy for my library, then I wanted to write the reviews myself

What's your favorite "classic"? 
Little Women because Jo March and I are practically the same person.

What's the name of the book that got you into reading?
The Unlikely Romance of Kate Bjorkman. Random, but true.

What's your favorite thing to eat?
 Any kind of pasta

How much time do you spend on a computer a day?
Well that's not fair because I work in front of a computer, and take classes online. (AKA, way too much)

Do you listen to music while reading? What kind?
Yes, the Fantasia soundtrack :D

Favorite color?
Blue because I'm boring :/

Which fictional character would you love to meet?
There are way too many to count, but I'd LOVE to meet Lucivar from the Black Jewel books by Anne Bishop. I just love him. Oh, there's also Bones from the Night Huntress books. *swoon*
What is your most favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
Honestly, Harry Potter. There are others, but I either don't like them very much, or haven't read the book, or haven't watched the movie.

What's your favorite thing to do when you are not reading?
Sing karaoke with my friends!!
11 Questions to my nominees:
  1. Pirates or Ninjas?
  2. If you could have lunch with one author who would it be?
  3. What's you favorite genre?
  4. Do you prefer to read Adult or YA books?
  5. What's your favorite band?
  6. Werewolf or Vampire?
  7. Do you listen to music while reading? What kind?
  8. If you could live in any book world what would you choose?
  9. Who's your favorite book boyfriend/girlfriend?
  10. Do you have a favorite book series? (I know it's hard to choose one book)
  11. What's you favorite animal?
I nominate:
Bailey and Dorothy @ Unladylike Reviews 

3 comments:

  1. Blue isn't boring! Thanks for nominating me, I have done this one before and it is a fun way to meet other bloggers!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating, it's so nice of you! Unfortunately I have already done this. But I really appreciate the nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination, I had a few nomination earlier this year but I'll try to do a post later in the week if I get the time (busy busy) as it's fun to do! xx

    ReplyDelete