Monday, March 31, 2014

Making up for Monday #2

Making Up for Monday is a weekly meme hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer

This weeks question: Who's your favorite fictional villain?


16101128

I am by no means, a big reader of alien books. It's just never quite worked for me. I've never been able to fully suspend my disbelief. The 5th Wave changed all of that. The aliens in this book, are some of the best villains ever. I hope that no real aliens read this book because then we're all screwed.



4 comments:

  1. I haven't read this one yet, I am more interested knowing there is an awesome villain!
    https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/8527548-missie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, reading this, the aliens were so slick in the way they began to take over Earth that I almost thought we deserved it. It was pretty awesome.

      Delete
  2. Haven't read this one yet, but it's high in my queue. Glad to know I can expect something good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's great. I look forward to reading a review when you can get to it!

      Delete