Monday, March 17, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  •  Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teasers!
My Teaser
"Everything changed after that. Maybe change wasn't the best word. But Levi and I were closer than ever."
Pg.67. Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
17228280

I've finally gotten around to reading this book. I'm so excited for it! (I had to do three lines this week for the full effect.)


6 comments:

  1. This book sounds so sweet! Putting it on my TBR list now! Great tease =)
    Bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a delightful story. Guy friends are the BEST.
    My Teaser is from MILLSTONE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, that's why I decided to give it a shot.

      Delete
  3. Oh that sounds like a lovely story. Happy reading! Here is my TT http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/teaser-tuesday-march-18/

    ReplyDelete