Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  •  Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teasers!
My Teaser
"What am I doing here? And, while we're at it, where is here, anyway? She looked at the door as if she could see the headmistress through it. Why would they tell her about Christopher? That's none of her business."
Pg.17 Night School by C.J. Daugherty 
16103765


3 comments:

  1. Eerie cover. I'm definitely curious about this book.
    My Teaser is from NOT THE MARRYING KIND.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm a fan, I like it even better than the European cover which is where the book originated.

      Delete
  2. Both the teaser and the cover got my attention. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete