Sunday, July 6, 2014

Books n' Blogger swap reveal


 I'm so sorry for the late posting. My computer has been in the shop so I haven't been able to do much but retweet things. Anyway, the book and blogger swap is hosted by Chaotic Goddess, and this was my first time doing it. I was partnered with Sara from The Rooster and the Sunflower, and you all should go check out her site ASAP. 

Here's what I got from Sarah.
http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv201/Believenfairies/20140704_160244.jpg
She loved Bared to you (I read it after she sent it to me and I must say that I do too).
She wants to read The Secrets of Lily Graves
And she sent me Plus One from my list.

She also sent me a book mark of 50 books to read before you die, and a beautiful Journal which I will get a lot of use out of.

This swap was amazing, I can't wait to participate in another one!!

2 comments:

  1. Great package, hope you enjoy all of the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! What a great selection of books, and how awesome that you loved the book she loved, too. :D

    ReplyDelete