Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm Doing A Skype Chat with Brandy Colbert!!

 

I'm not sure if any of you read my review of Pointe by Brandy Colbert back in May. I loved the book. I though it was amazing. My review was short but that was because I felt so much I wasn't sure how to put everything into words that made sense anywhere outside of my brain.

Anyway, as you all know I work in a library, so after I finished the book, I found Brandy's website and sent her a message asking if she would be willing to do a Skype chat with my book club. She actually responded and said yes. I was so shocked and excited. The chat is later today and I can't wait to learn more about this amazing debut author. I want to know when she began writing, what it was like writing her first book, where the ideas for Pointe came from, and any other random bits of information she can offer.

Tune in tomorrow to hear about the chat. I'll be ranting and raving about it, I'm sure. If haven't read the book yet, shame on you. Go do that now.

Oh and here's her website!

0 comments:

Post a Comment