Monday, July 14, 2014

Making Up For Monday #7

Making Up for Monday is a weekly meme hosted by An Avid Reader, A Wannabe Writer

This weeks question: Have you ever read a self help book? If so, did it actually help?


I have read a self help book, on fact I've read two. The first was He's Just Not That Into you ( I was surprised that was in the self help section). I wouldn't say that it really helped me, because I didn't need the help. I just wanted to read it after I watched the movie, I will say, that I know some people who need to add that book to their shelves ASAP. The second book I read was called What Color is Your Parachute, and it's about finding a career and understanding life. It's a book that tells you it's okay to decided to change careers and it's okay if you're not sure what you want to do with you life but here are so helpful tips to assist you in figuring it out. In fact after I read that book I decided to look into library school. Although grad school is... kind of a issue, I love working in libraries, so yeah, that book did help me!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment