Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Teaser Tuesday- Homicide in Hardcover


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  •  Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR list if they like your teasers!
My Teaser
"I laughed. 'As long as you don't deal with those deep dark feelings inside, you've got no business criticizing anything I do.' She pointed her finger at me and gave it a shake. 'I have every right in the world to try and talk you out of getting yourself killed.' "
Pg. 142 Homicide in Hardcover by Kate Carlisle
6077869

1 comments:

  1. This looks exactly like that kind of book I love. Did you finish it? What are you thoughts?

    ReplyDelete