Thursday, January 8, 2015

Life of a Blogger: Scars You Have


 photo 93ed5406-2c23-4562-8935-8c077eb7200b_zpsd777ca2c.jpg
What is it?
A Weekly meme hosted by Jessi at Novel Heartbeat.
Rules from Jessi herself!

*Please stick to the topic order on the list. If you want to catch up on old topics that’s fine, but the point is to link up to the same topic all around the blog-o-sphere, so please do not move ahead or change it to your own topic.

This Weeks Topic
Scars You Have
 I'm going to assume we're talking about physical scars, and I do have one. When I was in college, for no good reason, I fainted in the middle of the night on the way to the restroom. To this day, I have no idea why... it just kind of happened. I woke up on the floor, my glasses were broken, and I was bleeding from my face. I ended up needing stitches on a cut I'd gotten along my eyebrow.
I always though fainting would be glamorous and that my arms would be posed beautifully around my head, and there would be a hot guy there to make sure I was okay... didn't happen. I wound up with a black eye and stitches. Oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment